What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work or to work more efficiently. The cookies help our Website to recognize your device and remember information about your visit (e.g., your preferred language, font size and other preferences).
There are session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies only exist until the browser is closed. Permanent cookies remain on your computer until they are deleted or expire
How to manage your cookies preferences
Most browsers allow you to manage your cookies preferences by changing your browser settings. You may thus set your browser to: (i) automatically accept or refuse all cookies; (ii) automatically accept or refuse first party cookies and/or third party cookies; or (iii) notify you before any cookies are set on your terminal equipment so that you get the opportunity to accept or refuse such cookies.
– Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en);
– Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies);
– Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies); and
– Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=fr_FR).
In addition, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can
– install the Google Analytics browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout; and/or
– opt-out through the Network Advertising initiative consumer opt-out system accessible at the following link: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/.
In addition, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Moreover, you can use another online service enabling you to manage the advertisement cookies placed our your devices:
Please note yet that if you block cookies, your experience on our Website may be impacted as we may then not be able to provide you with full access to all functionalities and contents of our Website.
How long do we retain cookies?
We consider that your consent to cookies is valid for a maximum period of 24 months. After such time frame, we will ask for your consent again.